Monday, June 2, 2014

My birthday cards!




Can you believe all these cards?! Today is my birthday and I have been receiving a steady stream of birthday cards since last week...all from a group of ladies in the Splitcoaststampers birthday committee. Just love all the creativity and love in each card! Now I know what others feel when they get my card...they aren't just getting one from me but from lots of gals!! Just had to share that picture.

My husband took me to dinner at my fav restaurant Saturday night. We had pan fried red fish topped crawfish, crab, mussels and shrimp. We shared sauteed crab claws (little ones) and a crab cake but were far too stuffed to order any dessert. Oh what a tasty and caloried laden meal...only do that once or twice a year...loved every bite. He also bought some beautiful tri-color gold earrings for me, as well as flowers delivered at lunch today. What a sweetheart.

A lovely day...I'm not a big cake and ice cream gal but I sure would love something yummy tonight. Oh like the dessert I had on Memorial Day. One of the gals brought a sugar free angel food cake (love angel food cake) that she covered with a mixture of lite cool whip, one package of vanilla pudding mix and a whole bunch of sliced strawberries and then popped into the refrigerator for a bit. Oh that was delicious!! 

Okay, it's getting to be that time of day when I am so hungry! Better stop talking about food:)

Nothing crafty to post at the moment but I'm sure I'll have something tomorrow:)
Happy Monday,
Kathy

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Happy Birthday !

Holly Saveur said...

A very late Happy Birthday here on your blog..thankfully I send a card in time...
hugs Holly.