Monday, December 23, 2013

Absolutely

 
So all the inline word dies got me inspired to try making one on my own...super easy...if you have a die cutting machine like my awesome Cameo. There wasn't much to it-just open your software, choose the font you want and create your word, then open the rectangle tool, make it any width and length you want, overlap it onto the letters, choose weld and voila! you have an inline word. Oh make sure your rectangle is longer on the right side than most letters (case in point, the "y" in my word) The first time I made it I did not take that into account and the "y" was overhanging the line.
 
 
Yes, this is one more card for the card stack I'm making my dd. Love the colors and especially love the Teresa Collins paper from Everyday Moments. It's a sorry picture, I know, so it's hard to see the little banner sentiment that reads ...thankful for you (from SU's hostess set)
 
Well, hope everyone is ready for Christmas. I purchased my last gift today (my dh would not make up his mind what he wanted) and while I was not loving the idea of going to the mall, it turned out to be very easy! Not many people out shopping at 9:30 a.m!
 
Merry Christmas, praying blessings for you all!
 
Kathy
 


3 comments:

Laurie said...

I love this! Great job with the cameo! Merry Christmas, Kathy!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

LOVE the navy!

Holly Saveur said...

STUNNING Kathy..so fab to be able to do this with your Cameo...