Monday, November 18, 2013

Pinterest inspired


Yep, you're right...it's not a Christmas card...for some reason I just can't go there right now. But this is a Christmas present! Still in card making mode for my daughter and her friend. She told me the other day that she wants sets of cards...so I'm going back through the cards I've already made and making more of each design( they will all have different salutations?) not sure if that is the correct term.

Found most of my inspiration on Pinterest (who doesn't these days?!) And now that things have settled with my family my brain is on -as opposed to being off- ;)

My trials these past few weeks have greatly proven to me that there is no way I could walk this road alone. Jesus is and has been my closest friend. His love beckons me to walk ever closer to Him. As God has moved in the hearts of others to grant favor to a family member I am humbled and overwhelmed. He is faithful. He is amazing. He is worthy of all my worship!

Praying you're on the same road.

Kathy

Ingredients:
Papertreyink and SU cardstock
Memento markers
SU stamp-Best of Flowers
SU pearls
Verve sentiment
Papertreyink Ribbon

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Beautiful stamping

Holly Saveur said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card..so very gorgeous!!