Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Congratulations


Mama Elephant Waterblooms...sigh, love them. They are so pretty and make a card look lovely in a very quick and easy way. I fell in love with this set when I saw Julie Ebersole use it for a Hello Monday video. There aren't many stamps that I order on the spot, but this one I sure did!

I actually made the sketch for this card when I got the stamps, but then didn't have a use for a wedding card, but my daughter does so she will get it for her stash.

I'm happy to be able to pull something out of this nerve racked brain of mine. It's been a week, really almost 3 weeks of hard times in our family. So I'm thankful I can still think and create. Takes my mind off what's going on, even if it's just temporarily.

Hope Y'all are doing well. It's cold and windy here, but mostly sunny-a true almost-winter-day. Staying toasty in my craft room.

That's all for now,
Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy

Ingredients:
PTI White cardstock
Mama Elephant Waterblooms stamp set
Hero Arts Charcoal mid-tone shadow ink
Hero Arts Soft Pink Shadow ink
Stickles Crystal glitter glue

2 comments:

Kathryn A said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the soft colours! Thank you so much for your kind words on my MIM card, and know that I will pray for your son.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is so stunning!!